Hi, I’m Doctor Andrea Martins. I’m a Dermatologist Doctor, and I’m specialized in the areas of Computerized Digital Dermatoscopy, Surgery, Laser Therapy, and Phototherapy.
My goal with Dermalare.com is to help dermatological patients to transcend beyond the clinical picture and give them useful information to deal with skin conditions in their daily life.
These conditions can be hard without the proper advice, but hopefully, this information will help you deal with some of the most common problems for many patients and lead you to a better life.
- Dermatologist at Red Cross Hospital
- Computerized Digital Dermatoscopy
- Laser Therapy
- Specialty in Dematology and Venereology (2008)
- Degree in Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine of Lisbon (1997)
- College of Specialty of the Order of Physicians
- Portuguese Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- International Society of Dermatoscopy
P.S. If you really wish to DM me, send me an email to hiandrea at dermalare.com and I’ll get in touch with you soon.