Hello, I’m Dr. Andrea Martins, a board-certified dermatologist with specialization in Computerized Digital Dermatoscopy, Surgery, Laser Therapy, and Phototherapy. Welcome to Dermalare.com!
My aim with this website is to provide helpful and practical information to dermatological patients to assist them in managing their skin conditions in their daily life. I understand that dealing with skin problems can be challenging without proper guidance and advice.
My goal is to go beyond the clinical picture and offer patients the tools and resources they need to overcome common skin issues and lead a better life. I hope you find the information on this website informative and useful in your journey towards healthy skin.
Thank you for visiting Dermalare.com.
- Dermatologist at Red Cross Hospital
- Computerized Digital Dermatoscopy
- Laser Therapy
- Specialty in Dematology and Venereology (2008)
- Degree in Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine of Lisbon (1997)
- College of Specialty of the Order of Physicians
- Portuguese Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- International Society of Dermatoscopy
Friederike Schönauer is a prominent figure in the psoriasis community, serving as the chairwoman of PSO-Austria, a psoriasis association and self-help group located in Hietzing Hospital, Vienna. In addition, she is the founder of Forum-Psoriasis.at, a website dedicated to providing information and support to those affected by psoriasis. For more information about her background and experience, you can check out her LinkedIn profile.