Yiganerjing is a popular topical cream that claims to transform the lives of those suffering from skin conditions. But does it really work? In this review, we’ll examine the evidence and expert opinions to find out.
What Is Yiganerjing Cream?
Yiganerjing cream is a topical herbal medication used for treating various skin conditions. The cream is derived from the root or stem of the plant Yiganoba, a member of the mint family. Yiganerjing cream contains the active ingredients yohimbine and glycyrrhizin, along with other beneficial compounds such as sarsaparilla, chamomile, and spearmint.
Research has shown that Yiganerjing cream has remarkable anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and can be used to treat a range of medical and psychiatric conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, shingles, and even Alzheimer’s disease. It works by binding to receptors in brain cells and causing a rapid firing of neurotransmitters, which helps alleviate symptoms of these conditions.
Compared to steroid creams which can cause skin dryness, Yiganerjing cream is an effective and soothing alternative for treating skin conditions. It can also be used in combination with other traditional medicinal treatments such as acupressure and herbal therapy for even better results.
Benefits of Yiganerjing Cream
Yiganerjing cream, an herbal cream from China, is believed to offer various benefits, including:
- Relief from skin conditions: Yiganerjing cream may provide relief from various skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and shingles.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: The cream has remarkable anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation in the affected areas.
- Soothing and cooling effect: Yiganerjing cream has a cooling effect on the skin, which can help reduce itching and burning sensations associated with skin conditions.
- Analgesic properties: Yiganerjing cream has been shown to have analgesic properties that may help relieve pain and discomfort caused by skin conditions.
- No known side effects: The cream is made from natural ingredients and does not contain any harmful chemicals, making it a safe alternative to other topical treatments for skin conditions.
- Can be used in combination with other treatments: Yiganerjing cream can be used in combination with other traditional medicinal treatments, such as acupressure and herbal therapy, to enhance its effectiveness.
- Helps with other skin problems: The cream may also help reduce other skin problems such as stretch marks and age spots, making it a versatile treatment option for various skin issues.
How to Use Yiganerjing Cream
Yiganerjing Cream is a topical herbal remedy that can be used to alleviate symptoms of various skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. Here are some instructions on how to use Yiganerjing Cream effectively:
- Clean the affected area with warm water and a mild soap. Dry the skin with a clean towel.
- Take a small amount of Yiganerjing Cream, approximately the size of a pea, and apply it directly to the affected area. Rub it in gently with your fingertips until it is fully absorbed.
- Repeat the process two to three times a day, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- If you are using Yiganerjing Cream on a larger area of skin, such as your back or legs, you may need to use more cream.
- To achieve the best results, it is recommended that you use Yiganerjing Cream regularly for at least two weeks.
- If you experience any adverse reactions or side effects, such as redness, itching, or a burning sensation, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
It is important to note that Yiganerjing Cream is for external use only and should not be ingested. It is also not recommended for use on open wounds or broken skin.
Cons of Using Yiganerjing Cream
Some potential cons of using Yiganerjing Cream include:
- Skin irritation: Some people may experience skin irritation or allergic reactions to the ingredients in Yiganerjing Cream. It’s important to do a patch test on a small area of skin before using it all over.
- Limited availability: Yiganerjing Cream is primarily sold online and may not be available in all countries or regions.
- Lack of clinical evidence: While Yiganerjing Cream has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries, there is limited clinical evidence to support its effectiveness in treating specific skin conditions.
- Not a cure-all: While Yiganerjing Cream may be helpful for some people with certain skin conditions, it’s not a cure-all and may not be effective for everyone.
- Price: Yiganerjing Cream may be more expensive than other topical treatments for skin conditions, and are not generally covered by insurance.
Why Yiganerjing is considered Dangerous? The final verdict
Yiganerjing cream has been found to contain an undisclosed steroid and anti-fungal herbs in clinical tests by the Natural Products Association of the United States (NPA). Despite extensive testing, it has never been legally approved to treat or cure acne and other skin conditions. One of its active ingredients is hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which prevents the synthesis of collagen in the skin, leading to aggravations such as redness and inflammation.
Although Yiganerjing may provide short-term relief for psoriasis, dermatologists advise against its long-term use as it can worsen symptoms. In addition, the cream contains stearic acid, which has shown efficacy in clinical trials but has the potential to cause skin irritation. Yiganerjing cream has been associated with allergic reactions, and those with a history of severe anaphylactic shock should avoid it.
Dermatologists recommend seeking alternative treatments such as tea tree oil, coconut oil, and vitamin E oil, which can be applied topically to the affected area. It is important to read the label and comply with the directions of any topical steroid cream, and to proceed with caution when using creams with stearic acid.
What is Yiganerjing cream used for
Yiganerjing Cream is not an authorized medication and has been promoted in the UK as a ‘natural’ Chinese herbal remedy for managing various skin conditions, particularly eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. The MHRA reported, ‘Our analysis revealed the presence of the steroid clobetasol propionate.’
Is Yiganerjing cream safe to use
The FDA has not determined the safety and effectiveness of this drug, and the labeling for this product has not received FDA approval.
Are there any side effects of using Yiganerjing soap
Yiganerjing cream, marketed as a natural remedy for skin conditions, was found to contain an undisclosed steroid, clobetasol propionate, and two antifungal ingredients. This contradicts its claim of being a steroid-free cream. Steroids in skincare can cause long-term skin thinning and weaken the skin’s infection response. This discovery raises concerns about the potential presence of undisclosed ingredients in Yiganerjing soap, which could lead to side effects.